Thank you for your interest in Hartford Greens Country Club. We are currently looking to fill the following positions:
JOB DETAILS: Food Truck/Golf Course Counter Persons
Looking to hire TWO Food Truck/Golf Course Counter Persons to work Part Time or Full Time. Flexible hours.
General duties would include:
- Meet and greet all guests in a friendly, courteous and professional manner
- Communicates in a clear an professional manner that assists with guests
- Maintains good personal hygiene, reports to work wearing a clean, neat uniform that follows shop standards
- Participate in any required employee training
- Report guest complaints to Pro Shop Manager and Course Owner
- Maintaining the food truck and pro shop environment by keeping the shop neat and orderly through general housekeeping duties: cleans and straightens merchandise displays, cleans facility, etc.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor
- Prior food service experience a plus, but not mandatory
- Excellent Communication skills required
- Excellent listening and comprehension skills required
- Positive interpersonal skills required
- Ability to work well under pressure and coordinate multiple tasks
- Must be able to perform tasks outdoors in hot temperatures
- Must have a valid driver’s license
HOURS: Must be able to work afternoons/evenings, potentially weekends, and holidays. Hours will vary based on the facility requirements. Looking for part time and/or full time help.
How to Apply: Send resume and qualifications to Mark Faille at firstname.lastname@example.org